Treatment is painless, often enjoyable and usually straightforward as babies are so responsive to touch.
The parents can be holding the baby for reassurance, and even feeding if needed. All attempts are made to make the baby feel as safe and comfortable as possible.
Treatment can be helpful for:
- Check up after a difficult birth
- Generally unsettled
- Trouble looking in one direction
- Feeding issues
- Flattened head shape (plagiocephaly)
- Sleep issues
- Musculoskeletal issues
- Glue ear
- Other ear, nose or throat issues
- Developmental stages eg transition from cruising to walking
- Dental and orthodontic problems