Hi Avni, welcome to your digi-home! Here is your website video training.
I recommend going through the videos from start to finish, then revisiting sections when you need refreshing.
Video 1: Back-end overview
- (0:0) Logging in, menu overview
- (2:10) Design: logo, style editor, announcement bar
- (5.40) Analytics
- (7.14) Settings: billing, connected accounts, marketing, pop-up
- (9.48) Pages: navigation, types of pages (index, folder, blog, gallery)
VIDEO 3: ADDING BLOG POSTS
Video 2: Editing pages
- (0:0) Page settings: page titles, descriptions, SEO
- (2:05) Editing existing content
- (5:52) Adding new content
VIDEO 4: opt-ins
Apart from indexing your site (see point 1 on linked page), I've set-up all standard SEO to-dos for your site, and mention some of the basics within the training videos. It's worth reading through this page so you know your SEO best practices moving forwards. And of course, Kerstin's SEO course is great if you want some thorough step-by-step guidance.
Ideally between 1500-2500px wide (and less than 500MB)
When you share, say, a new blog post on FB, it doesn't always pull the latest data, e.g. the thumbnail image. Just run your URL through the debugger, and click 'debug' and 'scrape' until the correct preview shows. (Remember to share your front-end link, not the back-end one!)
Kerstin has a great post explaining what you need to do to be compliant with the EU's new General Data Protection Regulation (comes into effect May 25th, 2018).